Miller Millermatic 140 Autoset Mig Welder 907335
Millermatic 140 MIG Welder w/Auto-Set 907335
Part # 907335
JULY 1 2014 TO OCT 31, 2014
CUSTOMER SEND IN REBATE FORM TO MILLER TO RECEIVE HELMET
Miller Classic Series
- Variable Shade 8-12 auto-darkening lens
- Viewing area 3.75 in x 1.375 in
- Two arc sensors: 1/10,000 sec. lens speed
- Auto-on/auto-off power control
- Weighs just 16 oz.
- Rechargeable solar cell
- Convenient magnifying lens holder
- ANSI 787.1+(2010)
- 2 year lens warranty Get a mail-in rebate for a FREE Miller Classic VS auto-darkening welding helmet with purchase of a Millermatic 140 MIG welder. Expires 10/31/14
- INFINITE VOLTAGE CONTROL with Manual On/Off WIRE FEED SPEED TRACKING provides a broader operating range with finer control by automatically increasing or decreasing wire feed speed when voltage is adjusted.
- NEW AUTO-SET is a breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG ,minus the guesswork ! Use Auto-Set when you want the speed,convenience and confidence of pre-set controls.Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness and go!It is available when welding mild steel with solid wire and only works with .024 and .030 solid wires and c25 shielding gas .
- When not within the Auto-Set profiles ,use the manual mode to set the weld parameters you desire.
- NEW Smooth Start patent-pending technology provides a smooth spatter-free start .Its the best starting machine in the small MIG machine catagory . No pop gun starts and no spatter to clean up.
- DURABLE CAST ALUMINUM FEEDHEAD incorporates dual groove quick-change drive rolls and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob all designed to make set up easier and faster.
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CONSTANT VOLTAGE WIRE WELDING PACKAGE is capable of welding 24 gauge - 3/16 in (0.8 - 4.8 mm) mild steel.
- STANDARD BUILT-IN SOLID STATE CONTACTOR CIRCUIT makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled. Makes the unit safer, and is easier to position torch to work before starting to weld.
- USES 4 or 8 in SPOOLS and can be set up to weld with wire sizes .024 - .030 in mild/staninless steel and .030 -.035 in flux cored.
- Add the Spoolmate™ 3035 spool gun and SGA spool gun adapter for welding with .030 (0.8 mm) aluminum wire on 14 gauge to 1/8 in material.
- Easy access to output studs provides CONVENIENT POLARITY CHANGEOVER when changing from solid or flux cored wires.
- Built-in Contactor - For your safety, our built-in contactor makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Short Circuit Protection - Contact tip life is extended by the exclusive Miller short-circuit protection which easily resets with the release of the gun trigger.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- Miller's exclusive "Tip Saver" - Short circuit protection shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work. Extends contact tip life and protects internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at torch.
- MIG ( GMAW ).
- Flux Cored ( FCAW ), (gas and self-shielded).
|Comes Complete With:
- 10 ft (3 m), M-10 Miller MIG gun and cable assembly #195 605.
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp.
- 6 ft power cord
- Factory-installed gas solenoid valve.
- Smith Argon and AR/CO 2 Mix Regulator and gas hose.
- Power cord with plug.
- Extra contact tips.
- Spool of Hobart .024 solid wire and 2 .024 contact tips
- 2 contact tips for .030 wire
- Dual groove quick-change drive rolls for .024 or .030/.035 wire
- Information / settings chart.
- Set-up and operation video.
- Material Thickness guide
2008 - 2014 Miller Welder Sales. All rights reserved.
Phone : 800-783-3073
Mon- Fri 8-5 EST and Sat 9-12 EST
4412 Southern Business Park Drive, White Plains, MD 20695